Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blog Assignment 1/19/10

1. Bonsai

I really enjoyed learning about this because it was a totally new concept to me. I had no idea this miniature trees existed. It was also nice to see the tools used in the process. I enjoyed the book on it as well. I would grow one, but it would probably die.

2. Minesweeper

I enjoyed Caleb's talk about minesweeper. I was never able to defeat it's evil way before. I now feel well informed. It will not conquer me again. I now know I can succeed in life.

3. Afro

I enjoyed making my powerpoint. I may actually try it out one day. Obama-ing Nathan's picture was fun. I want to be the 6th's member of the Jackson 5. I can do it.






Ben gibbard is a musical genius that I admire.





I enjoy creative writing.



I like photography.



I love art.



I like drawing with charcoal.




I'm thinking of attending SCAD.



Maybe LSU.



mmm eddamame



I hate Drew Barrymore.


I love Conor oberst.



coffee.



tea.




I DESPISE TACO BELL.



^^^this is why.



he had it right.



I love to read.



I like ppl with afros. I accept them.



I dislike super cheesin' moms who get mysapces and put up kooOOO0000ol graphics like this.



I like nature.



I just like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment